gazing into the future

eyes wide shut

...with ears wide open?

Samuraibunny got her ipod to tell her her future (what else more can the ipod do?), and she was curious what my dismal songlist will say about mine. So let's shuffle and go!

How does the world see me?
就算全世界與我為敵 by Cheer Chen
(trans: So what if the whole world thinks of me as their enemy?)
ah, J always says I very kuai-lan

Will I have a happy life?
時光机 by Mayday
(trans: time machine)
oh, any time!

What do my friends think of me?
七里香- by Jay Chou
(literal trans: fragrant for seven miles -I think it's the Chinese name for the Jasmine flower)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Faded - soundtrack of Clara Law's Autumn Moon
ha, clearly not

How can I make myself happy?
Bilavisur - by Bjork
er, by learning icelandic?

What should I do with my life?
Know-How - by Kings of Convenience

Will I ever have children?
浪漫 的紅舞鞋- by Faye Wong
(trans: romantic red dance shoes)
I guess the answer is NO

What is some good advice for me?
鏡子 - by Sandee Chen
(trans: the mirror)

How will I be remembered?
Devotion - by Faye Wong
are you reading this, J?

What is my signature dancing song?
Polonaise- by Shigeru Umebayashi (soundtrack for 2046)

What do I think my current theme song is?
I wish - by Chen Guan Qian

What does everybody think my current theme song is?
青春驪歌 - by 拜金小姐
(trans: Song of Brilliant Youth - by Material Girl, a pop parody outfit started by Sandee Chen)

What song will be played at my funeral?
Beethovan's Sonata No.31 in A Flat Major, Op. 110
cultured huh.

Tag: anyone with an ipod and time to kill...just leave a comment here if you do.

Comments

Unknown said…
haen't heard of the song before but "song of brilliant youth"?? wat a cool title !! and quite appropriate tooooo.

my curiosity is thus satisfied =DD
ampulets said…
yah, it's pretty obscure. unless you follow the fringe of the chinese pop scene, you're unlikely to hear of "Material Girl" though Sandee Chan is quite an established producer/singer/songwriter. Check out her website (link in the post) - she draws too.

Popular posts from this blog

miracle man

on a Hou Hsiao Hsien movie set

fear not history

Saying goodbye

time

Taiwan Number 8

J for Jampulets