The Impossible

It is not everyday that you get an official email circular with the subject heading "Cessation of Prisons". I admit that for a moment I had actually thought:"no more prisons in Singapore!". Then discounting that as impossible, it occurred to me that maybe there was going to be a day of universal president's clemency! Silly me. Of course, upon opening the mail, I immediately saw that it was just some prosaic announcement that a few drug rehabilitation and facilities were no longer to be considered prisons.

It is late and I'm not quite sure I know what's the relation between the email and this picture, but here's the drawing anyway!
a better tomorrow
"What I saw at my favourite restaurant #1: The Great Escape"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

miracle man

on a Hou Hsiao Hsien movie set

fear not history