to be continued...

magician rabbit cover

The week running up to my returning to work, I have:
(1) Fallen sick. A friend cleverly suggested the symptoms were all psychosomatic...
(2) Met up with friends every night for conversation and a drink (or two).
(3) Bought a new TV to numb the brain after work.
(4) Downloaded the super addictive Bejewelled on my iPhone, as suggested by J, for the daily commute.
(5) Finally started working proper on My Life as a Magician's Rabbit.

My Life as a Magician's Rabbit is a 4-part story (for now) that's been in my head for years. To start with, there are no drawings yet and I'm not sure if the text will inspire images eventually. But if you are interested to follow the story, I'm determined (ah, all gung-ho before reporting for work) to post a new installment once a week at this site for the coming months.

Otherwise, life goes on. There'll still be random posts on this blog about art, cinema, design and any domestic tourism we indulge in. J will continue bossing it out at ampulets design where he does corporate and commissioned work. In fact, check back here for news about a new T-shirt and possibly an exhibition project that ampulets design will be collaborating with some arty folks on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

miracle man

on a Hou Hsiao Hsien movie set

fear not history